|Rashtrapti Bhawan Facts|
Every one is familiar with the name of Rashtrapati bhawan but here astroshree is providing some interesting facts of Rashtrapati Bhawan.
1. Rashtrapati Bhwan is made with 70 Crore Bricks.
2. 30 lakh cubic foot stones are also used in this building.
3. 4 tennis grass court are present in Rashtrpati Bhawan. With this Cricket pitch, Polo ground, and a golf course is also present their.
4. 1000 visitors daily come to see Rashtrapati Bhawan of Delhi. There is no fees to see it but you need to take pass. On Saturday number of visitors increases over 1500.
5. It took 17 years to build Rashtrapati Bhawan(from 1912 to 1929). At that time 1.4 crore INR Spent.
6. Laborers from Rajasthan are brought to build this Bhawan.
7. In Spite of President 1500 families of employees also live in Rashtrapati Bhawan.
8. More than 50 chefs prepare meal at the time of banquet. Generally 15 to 20 chefs daily prepare meal here.
9. A very beautiful 'Mughal Garden' is present where 250 types of Roses are present. This garden was made because of the interest of wife of Vaaysaraay Charles Harding.
10. India's First President Dr. Rajendra Prasad has open the door of Rashtrapati Bhawan For the common People.
Garden of Rashtrapati Bhawan, Front View of Rahtrapati Bhawan, Night View of Rashtrapati Bhawan
Read More About:
Special Dushera of Bastar
Facts of Tajmahal
Interesting Facts of Rashtrapati Bhawan, Night view of Rashtrapati Bhawan, Garden of Rashtrapati Bhawan