|How to chant Spell or Mantra|
Mantr chanting is a very systematic process and scientific too. The chanter gets many tremendous benefits in life if utter the mantra in a systematic way. Nothing is impossible for the person who know how to chant mantra.
Mantra can be chanted in 3 ways:
1. Vachik Japa- in this mantra will be chanted loudly.
2. Upanshu jap- In this jap is done in very slow voice so that only the chanter can hear the voice.
3. Mansik or mental jap- In this chanting is done mentally with the breathing system. This chanting is done for spiritual development.
Things Required For Chanting:
There are 3 things which are very necessary for every chanter or spiritual practitioner.
1. Asan - There are different color of asans. As per the work the chanter has to choose the asan. One thing must be keep in mind to use the woolen asan always.
2. Mala- This is used to count the mantra. mala is also of different kinds like as rudraksha mala, haldi mala, hakik mala, kamalgatta mala etc. As per ther purpose mala is selected. But commonly rudraksh mala is used.
3. A special small bag known as gomukhi which is used to hide the mala. It is said that while doing chanting no body should see the mala. so chanter do the mantra jap by keeping the hand in this gomukhi.
I am telling here the steps of mantra japa which will help you a lot-
1. First all decide a fix time to chant mantra or spell.
2. Just get fresh and wear a fresh cloth in which you will feel comfortable.
3. Now clean the surface where you are going to chant mantra.
4. Spread your asan.
5. Site in a comfortable position.
6. Now Light a deepak of oil or ghee, also use a good dhoop or fragrance stick.
7. Now first of all remember your guru or master, gods and goddesses and pray to give you success.
8. Now do pranayam for some time.
9. Then start chanting the mantra.
10. If you are using mala then be sure to not cross the sumeru.
Important Things To Know:
1. If you want to fulfill any worldly desire then do vachik japa or upanshu.
2. If you want to do japa for spiritual development then mental japa is needed.
3. Try to focus on your third eye while doing japa.
4. After jap try to meditate for sometime which will make you powerful.
5. During the menstruation period female must not use asan for japa.
6. Try to do the japa on a fix time for success.
Read More On:
What is Tantra?
What Exactly Happens In Tantrik Processes?
How To Activate Any Mantra or Spell?
Power of Shiv Panchakshari Mantra Om Namah Shivay
How to chant any mantra or spell, things used during mantra chanting, Steps of chanting mantra or spell.